Last summer, after a brief camping trip we had half a bag of marshmallows, two Hershey's bars and two sleeves of graham crackers and no fire to make s'mores with. I also had on hand a box of Betty Crocker Family Size Fudgey Brownie mix.
So I created this:
We'll be camping with friends again around July 4th, so I'm sure I'll do it again. Then, maybe I'll have pictures to add to the tute. But here's the breakdown:
Graham Cracker Crust
1) Crush graham crackers. About one sleeve did it.
2) Melt butter- 6 to 8 tbsp depending on your preference.
3) Combine and line bottom of your cake pan.
1) Break up 1 Hershey bar into small pieces.
2) Mix brownies as directed, adding pieces of chocolate bar.
3) Pour over graham cracker crust.
4) Bake in oven as directed
Now, my stove has a broiler underneath that works really well for this. I simply lined the top of the brownies with marshmallows, turned the broiler on and put them in just long enough to brown the marshmallows (it's really not long!).
Otherwise, you could probably remove the brownies a few minutes before they are done, place the marshmallows and put them back in the oven.